week 6



Topic One:

1.  I will be photographing Sweet Home OR, because I have lived there for most of my childhood life.

2. Three ideas that I have for the shoot are the lake for the overall, my portrait will be of an employee at Sugar Vibes who happens to be a student at LBCC, and my activity shot will be of the theater at night with a line and the neon lights on.

3. The biggest challenge I will have with these photos is the night one at the theater because I struggle taking darker photos.

Topic Two: 

1. One photo story I could do is the farmers market in Corvallis.

Who: The people of Corvallis and whomever has a booth.
What: Farmers Market
When:




2. The other photo story I could shoot is a day at the Strawberry Festival with LBCC students.

Who: A Student
What: Strawberry Festival
When Saturday June 2nd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henna and the Nails