week 3

Topic One

My first portrait subject is Jonathan Ropp he is an LBCC student who is considering going into criminal justice. The best environment to shoot Ropp would be in the learning center because that is where you will always find him studying. Props that could work are student books or a binder on a table next to or in front of him. Either by email or in the learning center.


My next portrait subject is Mirkayla Hedlund she is also a student her claim to fame is not knowing where she wants to go with her life but she enjoys going to school. The best environment to shoot ms. Hedlund would be in the cafe where she is found either eating and studying or the learning center where she is found getting tutored and studying some more. Some props that would work for this shoot would be any school supplies like books, binders, or pencils/pens. I plan on contacting her by either email or text.



Topic Two


  1. The best photo I have taken in this class so far would be any of the photos from my blog post here.
  2. The worst photo I have taken would have to be this one, it was blurry and it was too busy in the background it took away from the subject.

3. The skill i think i have to improve is getting closer to my subjects so i can get a great shot. I always get nervous so i keep my distance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 6

Henna and the Nails