week 10

Topic One

1. My best photo I believe was in my Time Capsule post but i can't pick one.  I would have to choose the last one with the flowers or the water bottles that was really interesting.
2. I think it stands out because, like a lot of people in class thought, the composition was really nice. they filled the screen almost completely.
3. Honestly I didn't really know how to frame or use a camera at all before this class. So I think it says a lot about what I learned.
4. Now I know how to use a camera my skills have gotten a lot better from the beginning of the term. I noticed that I have been able to get closer to my subjects.



Topic Two

My Goals: My three goals for taking this class are to take good photos that everyone can enjoy. I know right what is considered a good photo, I believe that a good photo is one that makes you feel something and it makes you think about it. Figuring out my own style is something i'm really trying to figure out. Also I just want to have fun with it! If you are not loving what you are doing then what are you doing?

I don't think I have found my style yet but I do believe my skills with a camera has improved greatly. I also had so much fun with this class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

week 6

Henna and the Nails