Week One | About Me |




About me: My name is Krystal but I guess you would know that already, you found my blog somehow. I am a Journalism major but I think i'm leaning more towards photography. I wanted to take this class because it is two subjects that I love, Journalism and photography. I started "photography" when I was really young. Something about capturing a moment and being able to look back at it whenever intrigued me.

My Goals: My three goals for taking this class are to take good photos that everyone can enjoy. I know right what is considered a good photo, I believe that a good photo is one that makes you feel something and it makes you think about it. Figuring out my own style is something i'm really trying to figure out. Also I just want to have fun with it! If you are not loving what you are doing then what are you doing?

LBCC Photos: I think that the sports teams would be good subjects for a photo shoot. Something about matching outfits and balls gets people's attention I guess.



Three subject I believe that would be great are the people in the cafe, the people of The Commuter, and just life around campus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

week 2 blog post

week 6