Humans of LBCC



                                                                  Mirkayla Hedlund

I am A student at LBCC, currently I am taking A general Associates degree and eventually working my way up to a bachelors degree. I have been going to LBCC for about a year now and have enjoyed my experience so far. I've had many challenges, but life has many obstacles to overcome.

The best part about LBCC are that most of the staff are pretty chill and down-to-earth people that are willing to work with you. There are also many different places around campus to grab a bite to eat which is great. Another part i like about LBCC is that there is a support system called The Learning Center which is very helpful for all kinds of people including myself.

LBCC has impacted my life by making me realize that I really don't know what to do with my life. It feels like, why do you do the work when you don't have an end goal or something that you want to work for or towards? When you don't have an end goal, and aren't set up already you don't feel like you're getting anywhere. You also feel like you are wasting money on a career you haven't picked out yet.

In the past my mother had attended LBCC, and she was the only one who attempted college in her family. She attended one and a half terms here, until she had an accident at work. She worked at a mill and sawed off some of her fingers which made her quit college, even though she had multiple sports scholarships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

week 2 blog post

week 6