Passing Faces of LBCC

                                                               

                                                                     Jonathan Ropp 


"My major is undecided, but [I'm] strongly considering Criminal Justice because I want to learn about the constitution and how it's interpreted.I'm not sure what my dream job is, but I might want to be a police officer.
 My college experience so far is good.... and busy.I have been able to learn new things and meet new people.My hardest class would have to be math class because I failed it my first term, and I was leaning new concepts that I didn't understand, a fear that I've had is giving up because something is difficult. My greatest accomplishment was when I passed all my classes winter term as I worked closing shifts with no sleep.I chose to go to LBCC is because of it's affordability."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

week 2 blog post

Henna and the Nails