Week 7

Topic One:

Two tips from the talks that I found interesting were

1. Patience, the perfect shot will come to you.
2.  The photos where they make a face are the best

The way I can use these tips in my sports action shots is by waiting for the shot to come to me. Staying for the whole game so I can get as many different shots as I can. Then use the second tip by keeping the photos where people are making funny faces instead of worrying about if they look good.

Topic Two:

1. My Sports action subject is the Softball State Championships Playoff Rounds.
2.Thursday May 17th in Sweet Home at 5:00 p.m.
3. My overall shot will be from (standing) on bleachers at an angle, my medium shot will be of the team in the dugout, and then my closeup shot will be of the coach hopefully with an expression on their face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 6

Profile