Week One Assignment

About Me:

My name is Krystal Durbin I am 19 and in my first year of college at LBCC.  I dropped out of high school my junior year. After I dropped out I decided to get my GED (and was an honors student what!) and then moved on to college. I am now studying to be a journalist i'm still not sure if that is what i'm going to do.All I know is that  I love hearing people's stories and learning different things and what better way to do that than hearing from the sources themselves. When i'm not in school or doing my homework I love to play video games especially online because I can talk to people from all over the world. Just being able to learn something different is the highlight of my day. Thank you for taking your time to check out my blog!


My First Story:

The story I chose to write about is the LGBT club at LB-CC, where I will be interviewing 3-4 people about the club. Corbitt Sanders Club President, Tim Black Supervisor, Aliza Fegan member of club, were three people that I interviewed. I will be writing about how the club runs, who's in it and  when they meet. I didn't know this club existed before a friend brought it up during lunch. That was when I knew that this would be my topic, I love hearing about people being happy and confidant with who they are.

Topic Two:

Three goals I have for this term is to put myself out there and do things that I wouldn't normally do, get over my fear of people, I know a journalist who is afraid of people what! I'm not afraid of people I have anxiety and it is a big part of my life, I am trying to work past it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 6

Henna and the Nails